Add your Instagram Feed
You can now include images from your Instagram account so they display within your Format portfolio site.
Create a Custom Page
1. Go to the 'Pages' tab. 2. Tap '+ Create New' 3. Select 'Custom Page'
It is also possible to add your Instagram Feed to a Custom Page you already have (like 'About' or 'Contact').
Select a Blank Template
1. Add a 'Blank Template'.
1. Add Section.
Add Instagram Section
1. Select Instagram tab 2. Tap thumbnail to connect.
Login to Instagram Account
1. Login to Instagram using button.
1. Enter your Instagram Username and Password in fields 2. Tap 'Log in'.
1. Name your page 2. Tapping on the Instagram section will activate the toolbar 3. You can change the Images per row and Image count 4. Save your page 5. Your Instagram username will be displayed for viewers to go directly to your full Instagram feed on live page.
Manage Instagram Account
1. You can change which Instagram account is being displayed.
Only one Instagram Account can be displayed on your Format portfolio site.
Add and Check Settings
Check your Settings are correct.
It is important to have a unique URL (all lowercase characters) and adding a Description can help with search engine optimization.
Still Have Questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Format team will get back to you with an answer.
We offer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We respond to every single support email within one day and typically get back to you within a couple hours.
Have a Feature Idea?
We love hearing your ideas and we're constantly evaluating what features to add next based on your feedback.
Send your ideas to email@example.com