Putting customers first is our foremost priority. It guides our efforts to become the most recommended company in the markets we serve. As part of this, we are committed to:
- ensuring that our products and services are accessible to all our customers;
- meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner;
- ensuring our customer service policies and processes respect and promote the dignity and independence of all customers;
- promoting the values of diversity and inclusiveness among our employees; and
- supporting a work environment where all individuals, including those with varying abilities, are treated with dignity and respect.
Legal Obligations and Standards
As an Ontario-based company we have legal obligations to address accessibility issues, as well as standards we aspire to. The sources of these legal obligations and standards include:
Ideaform's Accessibility Strategy and Multi-year Accessibility Plan
In accordance with AODA, we have and are putting into place appropriate strategies to meet the needs of people with all levels of ability. These strategies include:
- providing accessible websites and web content;
- communicating with customers with varying abilities in ways that best meet their needs;
- enabling persons with disabilities who use assistive devices or who are accompanied by or receiving help from a service animal or support person to obtain, use or benefit from Ideaform's goods and services;
- incorporating accessibility criteria and features when procuring goods and services;
- providing an inclusive and accessible workplace;
- providing accessibility training to its employees; and
- meeting these commitments in a timely manner.
Note that this document and plan will be updated on an ongoing basis.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service and welcome feedback to improve the accessibility of products and services. You can contact us through one of the methods below. Please include your name, email address, any alternate contact information, and your questions and/or comments.
- Email: email@example.com
- Our mailing address: Ideaform Inc. C/O Stikeman Elliott, 199 Bay St. Suite 5300, Commerce Court West, Toronto, Ontario M5L 1B9
In all cases, we are committed to responding to your inquiry within two business days.